Archbold Biological Station, Red Hill Photo Album
The Red Hill Estate (1929-1941)
of John A. Roebling, II, became the Archbold Biological Station in 1941 when Roebling donated Red Hill to Richard Archbold.
Photographs by Alexander Blair, Red Hill construction engineer. Original
brochure scanned, and digital images processed, by Mike Mazzeo, May
2005. Photographs copyright by Archbold Biological
Station. For use-permission contact the